Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello Sweatshirt, yet again


Here I am in my Northern sweatshirt with my baby girl the day after she came home. Many of you are quite familiar with my red uniform by now. For those of you lucky enough not to see me on multiple occasions sporting this lovely ensemble, it was really the only thing that fit comfortably near the end of my pregnancy. I just couldn't bring myself to buy more maternity clothes so close to the end. Granted, I tried to avoid buying much of anything attire related throughout my pregnancy. Which is why I also wore my winter coat unbuttoned during what ended up being the coldest fall/winter Chicago land has seen in some time! Now, almost two months post pregnancy, I still find the sweatshirt very cozy. I do recognize that I have a problem and am doing my best to move it out of my weekly rotation. I appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment