Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Day Celebrating Dear Friends



I know this blog is typically for Maryn updates. Today though, I'm posting about something a little different.

Today is a special day.

Today is the day one of my dearest friends, Judi, will celebrate her amazing relationship with her partner, Jacob, in a wedding party with friends and family.

Today is also the day another of my dearest friends, Anjali, married the love of her life, Eric. This is her a year ago today as the most beautiful bride I think I've ever seen (This stunning photo of Anjie was taken by one of her friends, not me).

Finally, 4 years ago today also happens to be the day Maryn's parents traveled to Massachusetts to get hitched in a state that has a inclusive view of marriage. The picture of us was taken right after in downtown Lexington, Mass.

I married my dearest friend of all (Picture: Mike on a Martha's Vineyard beach where we spent our honeymoon).


1 comment:

  1. awww...thanks for mentioning our anniversary, Brigit! It meant so much to have you and Mike there to celebrate with us--and we are honored to share your anniversary with you too!
    Can't wait to see you soon!
    love~A

    ReplyDelete