We discovered this on Saturday morning during our breakfast date with Anjali. Maryn was gumming one of those jelly tins most breakfast joints have out on the table. Mike reached over and took it from her then interrupted some long winded story I was telling Anjie - I hadn't seen the girl since October so there was lots to catch up on.
"Hey, take a look at this."
Anjie and I look over to see tiny puncture marks on the tin.
"Looks like she may have teeth in there."
"What? No!" I said in disbelief. "I just checked the other day."
"Brigit, I don't think she could make these marks without teeth."
We go in for a closer look. Nothing on the top, but the bottom is always much more difficult to check. I felt them before I actually saw them. And yes, there are two!
Getting a picture of these little pearly whites would be virtually impossible, so you'll just have to take my word for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment