Yes, the old buffet is missing knobs. That just makes it rustic, right?
The additional storage provided by the closet is nice. Keep in mind our house is probably over 100 years old (we're not sure - we just know it was moved to it's current location in 1920-I didn't realize they were doing that sort of thing back then), so we're fortunate to have some decent closet space.
Many of the smaller toys we rotate are temporarily stored in the tub on the floor. Diapers are hidden above the cubes on the shelf.
I love that I can close the doors and the chaos disappears. But I couldn't talk about this closet without mentioning that dark blue bag. I bought this while shopping at Ikea a year or so ago. They have bags like this for use in their store if you prefer not to navigate a cart through the masses, but I hadn't realized they sold them. I impulsively bought one at the self checkout. I'm such a good consumer. I can't remember when I thought to use it for little Ryn's laundry, but it's so fantastic!
First it's HUGE -the picture is misleading. I can let the laundry go much longer without worry of it spilling over.
It has two sets of straps. One set for over the shoulder and shorter straps for a more compact hold. Scary not-to-code stairways are often part of the package when living in an old house and it's made the basement trek much less dangerous than carrying a regular laundry basket or hamper out front.
No comments:
Post a Comment