Monday, August 23, 2010

Stokke w/o the Plastic Harness

We finally took the plastic harness off of Maryn's Stokke chair this weekend. She really hasn't needed it for some time, but she was still thin enough to fit and it made putting her in easier for us.

The first time we pushed her up to the table sans harness she promptly put her leg up on the table. Hmm ... not really appropriate dinnertime manners.












Don't encourage her dad ... besides you aren't really flexible enough ... best to leave this to the professionals!

Today I fed her lunch and was able, for the most part, to keep her foot down. Sometimes I firmly but calmly told her, "No, no feet on the table." Other times I placed it back under the table without any comment. She is certainly unhappy about the no feet on the table rule, but seems to be getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment