We don't generally spend a lot of money on wardrobes for the girls. At this age they grow so quickly it just seems silly to spend big for new and expensive clothes that won't fit in 3-6 months. We'd much rather put that money in education savings ... esp. since we've recently realized to adequately save for 3 to go to college (I'm talking state schools here) in this day and age means socking away the equivalent of an extra mortgage payment every month. Yikes!
That being said ... once in a while I do see something that inspires me to temporarily push my financial sense aside. And I'll admit, it can be part of the fun of having little girls. Well, these vintage inspired swimsuits fit the bill. I just couldn't resist. They were on sale at Janie & Jack. If you happen to be familiar with this upscale children's clothing store, you know that sale items are still pricey. I rarely go in this store and when I do it's usually to see all the beautiful and cute stuff I have no intention of buying. But the last time I was there ... in April I believe it was ... these suits caught me in a weak moment. I just LOVE them.




No comments:
Post a Comment