Thursday, August 27, 2009

Standing Room Only


M caught a cold from her dad this week. Today it seemed that all the fluids she drank just drained right back out through her eyes, nose and mouth. Poor kid. She handled it like a champ, though. Yes, she was a little less active than normal, but still interested in playing, listening to music, and eating. We even went for a short walk tonight. I think the fresh air did her good- certainly did for me. 

So, yes, the picture is totally unrelated to the post so far. It just didn't seem right to stick a camera in M's face today with her snotty nose and all. Instead I looked back through I-Photo to see what else I had. 

Here Mike, Scott and Glynn play with cousin Austin's new remote control helicopter at his b-day party this past summer. 

1 comment:

  1. Poor little thing. Hope she's feeling better. We've been dealing with colds and stomach bugs here too. It's so hard when the little ones are sick (for them and you :)

    ReplyDelete