Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Case of the Missing Hair


If you look back to Return of the Jedi you can see the early stages. At first I thought it looked sparser, but didn't see any evidence of it falling out. I thought it might be my imagination. 
It was probably near the time I posted her 5th month shots that I realized it wasn't- my imagination that is. But where was it all going? Upon further inspection we confirmed that the areas in which she spends most of her time were indeed hair free, except for the usual contributions from Maddie. 
Quite curious ... it can't evaporate into thin air, can it?
One morning I noticed her hands were a bit cold so I went to put on her hat. Hmm ...I paused...what if .... I turned the cotton hat inside-out - MYSTERY SOLVED! Her hat had been hiding the evidence all along.
Her hair is several inches long in some spots, but the large areas of baldness seem to be occupying more territory on that cute head of hers as the days go by.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, poor thing losing her hair. Charlie knows how she feels. No worries...it'll grow back in no time!

    ReplyDelete