Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nashville


Maryn and I flew to Nashville last week for five fun filled days with the Finks. 

Owen, Maryn and I spent quality time together in the back seat where I snapped this shot on the way to the farmers market after a quick stop at Nieka's school. 

A car person she is not!!! Owen was so cute with her though. He would hold her hand while she screamed. "Why is baby Olivia crying?" Too many baby cousins to keep them all straight. Poor kid.

Nieka and Scott cooked for us almost every night (sweets too). We visited downtown Franklin, the zoo, and got some great deals on baby clothes at a local consignment sale. Nieka and I took some fun classes at the Y and I was able to catch up on some early morning reading on their lovely patio outfitted with a new gazebo. It was a fabulous trip and I found it quite hard to leave.  Hopefully we'll be seeing them again soon .. perhaps in Ohio sometime this July.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip! Are you guys coming out here next month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the plan. We haven't pinned down a weekend yet. Nieka and I had talked about meeting up in Dayton soon. It won't be the first or last weekend in July. We should get a weekend set soon. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet Charlie!

    ReplyDelete