Happy Memorial Day!
Ryn's weight is still plugging along although it's slowed down a bit from the last couple of weeks. We were able to delay her second round of immunizations for another month. When she got the first round she didn't eat well for a few days. So at 6 months the Dr. suggested we give her 2 shots and then plan a return visit for the other 2 a few weeks later. Hopefully we'll be able to get another pound or two on her before then.
I'm working(that's not what DANNY calls it) at Danny's today, and have checked the blog a couple of times. The pictures are very cute!! Grannnny
ReplyDeleteLove her cute dress :)
ReplyDeleteHey there:
ReplyDeleteThis is Jeanne Radysh-Oury checking out your blog for the first time
as I just got off the phone with Jo today. She made sure I got your
info re Maryn...I love her 5 month old pics where you have the close-up of her face and the adorable red outfit.
Of course the pics that I saw are
all cute, but I didn't get to each topic yet. Congrats on your baby...love the doggy and kitty too.
Bless you all, stay well and love each other with everything you have,
Jeanne Radysh-Oury