Monday, October 26, 2009

Little Jellies






If you haven't guessed by the pictures, we spent time at the Atlanta Aquarium while we were in Georgia over the weekend. Initially I was surprised to hear it is the largest in the U.S., but after a visit I honestly can't imagine what it would take for another aquarium to take the title. This place was HUGE!

The JellyFish exhibit was certainly a favorite of mine. Here you can see Owen and Maryn checking them out. Kids can sit down on the floor and get right up next to the glass for a close-up view. Honestly, the pictures don't do this exhibit any justice. I haven't had a chance to fully experiment with my camera and my photographic limitations are very evident here. I could have watched these beautiful creatures for hours. Maryn and Owen were equally impressed. I had no idea she would be so interested in watching all the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment