It was a humid 95 degrees in Chicago today. No, not the best day to venture downtown after almost 5 months away, but we wanted to do something a little different. I have to say I'm so thankful for the little plant atrium they have up by the rides. It's kind of tucked away from all the action, but M-U-C-H cooler and surprisingly quiet for such a busy day on the pier. After a hour or so watching the boats and dealing with the heat, sun and crowds we needed a break. The girls were dying to get out of the stroller which was difficult due to the huge crowds. Time to head to the plant oasis (I honestly don't know what it's really called). We had a little ice cream -bonus it didn't melt down our hands as we were eating it due to the shade and a/c- let the girls run around and tried to get a few pictures.
![]() |
| We ended the day with 2 tired kids on a lake cruise ... they were ready for bed |







No comments:
Post a Comment