Wednesday, September 26, 2012

One-on-One at the Children's Garden

After dropping Mae off at preschool I decided to take Isles to the Children's Garden. Our alone time during the week will be coming to a close so soon. The new baby will likely be here in 10 weeks!  I think this will be our regular hang out the two days I'm home when M is in school. She loves to explore and there are so few people around which means she's more intune with the natural surroundings. And bonus, I hadn't realized how beautiful the Fairy Garden is this time of year. It's all overgrown with flowers and on an overcast morning the bees are away. We'll definitely have to take advantage of this setting with both girls in the next few weeks. There are also some hidden gems like kid size tunnels hidden from view by climbing vines and ground cover. And Isla loved to open and close the little gates scattered all over. She spent some time playing with water and running through the toddler maze while giggling wildly! What a perfect morning!











Bye Bye Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment